Translate

Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Tyrone Carter (Region I)


This candidate sadly, declined our offer to participate in our series:

"I apologize for not getting back to you quickly. However I do not wish to participate. As a new board member I am trying to bring myself up to speed to speak with an understanding of what I believe and stand for. Thank you for the opportunity but I must decline at this time."
We have no information on this candidate.  To contact him directly, go to the CASD school Board website.

Public Service: On February 26th, Ty was appointed to the CASD school Board after Bashera Groves stepped down from the Region I position. 

Campaign Website: None

Campaign Facebook Page:  None

Have a question for the candidate?  

Since this candidate declined to participate - it is unlikely he will answer them from this blog.  Our suggestion is to email the candidate directly.   

3 comments:

  1. If you don't know what you believe or stand for, why are you on the school board?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he means that he must gather information and digest and analyze it all before finding how his views can be realized in the context of school board membership.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He had time to do that before he decided to run

      Delete