Translate

Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Ann Wuertz (Region II)

Image is directly from the CASD website

This candidate, sadly declined our offer to participate in our series: 
Image is directly from the CASD website

"After much careful consideration, I respectfully decline to participate.  Although social media has its advantages, it also has its disadvantages.  Throughout my time on the school board I have committed to staying off the community private pages where the questionnaire will be posted.  Posts/Comments are often misinterpreted or not factual.  Since I am not a member of those above mentioned pages, I will have no way to clarify those comments that may present themselves, with accurate information.  I am one that would much prefer to have a conversation either via telephone or better yet face to face, which I often do.  With that said, I am happy to participate and answer these questions in a public forum.  For purposes of integrity, I feel my candidacy should remain separate from my dealings with board business, therefore not using my school district email.  If anyone has anything specific they would like to share with me or ask me in regards to my candidacy, feel free to send me an email at awuertz23@gmail.com."

The information below was gathered from the statement Ann Wuertz provided to CCAP when she directed us to her election Facebook page. 

About: (Taken from her election Facebook Page) -  I am a 30 year resident of the Coatesville Area School District with children who currently attend or have graduated from the Coatesville schools. I am not a politician, I am a passionate parent, school board member ,community member and taxpayer about the Coatesville schools and committed to serving on the CASD School Board with integrity as we continue to provide the best educational opportunities for the students of this district to ensure their success.

See more on her Facebook Bio here: 

Public Service: Resume taken from Facebook Notes.  Also Ann is currently on the CASD school Board for region II.  

Campaign Website: None




Have a question for the candidate?  
Since this candidate declined to participate - it is unlikely she will answer them from this blog.  Our suggestion is to email the candidate directly.   

No comments:

Post a Comment